 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 34 (+5)
  LEGO Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001

taken from: (URL) Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001 LEGO Media International (LMI), the new TV and film division of the world- renowned children’s brand, today premieres its first ever programme, Little Robots, at (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

  A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

As some of you have already noticed, we recently launched a new section of LEGO.com: (URL) the Build section has some content that might be of interest to Lugnetters and AFOLs in general -- and will hopefully have more in the future -- I thought I'd (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Yes, yes, the rumors are true! We *will* be (re)issuing several "classic" sets later this year: three Pirates items (Red Beard Runner, Armada Flagship, and Enchanted Island); two Technic items (Pneumatic Front-End Loader and Forklift); the Octan Gas (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  LEGO Presskit now available...

Taken from: (URL) Presskit now available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Danish As a new service we now provide detailed information about LEGO Company in seven different languages. The presskit is available in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  And the July Surprise is...

Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado... LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact