 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 34 (+2)
  LEGO Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001

taken from: (URL) Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001 LEGO Media International (LMI), the new TV and film division of the world- renowned children’s brand, today premieres its first ever programme, Little Robots, at (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

  A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

As some of you have already noticed, we recently launched a new section of LEGO.com: (URL) the Build section has some content that might be of interest to Lugnetters and AFOLs in general -- and will hopefully have more in the future -- I thought I'd (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact