 LEGO Company / 989
    Re: AFOLs - The comic! —Greg Hyland
   (...) Yeah! That's it! Oh darn, somebody else got me on using CORRECT "Battlestar Galactica" and "Jar-Jar" and so on... Uh... "Brickwarz" is a totally different, but sort of similar, game than this "Brikwars" you speak of. Okay, you got me. Not to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: AFOLs - The comic! —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Trust me, I'm more than familiar with Lego's short deadlines for comic strip production. Especially this week! I don't think I even remember what my bed looks like. I'm so used to everybody spelling BrikWars a hundred different ways already (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)