 LEGO Company / 60
  Where to send broken parts for replacements

Hello, I know that I've heard before(excuse me-SEEN:-)on Lugnet that the LEGO company has an address at which you can send broken parts for replacements. I recently broke a control stick piece and would like a replacement. Does anyone know the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)