 LEGO Company / 595
    Re: Update on color issue —Chris Phillips
   (...) Care to venture a guess as to what percentage of sales TLC projects from the Pick-a-Brick walls in the new Retail Stores? From what I've observed in the stores, these sales are driven almost entirely by the AFOL market. And I'll tell you that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Update on color issue —Tim Courtney
     (...) I've seen many, many more parents and kids fill cups than AFOLs. Though we do have a handful of AFOL regulars who come in and pack cups. -Tim (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Update on color issue —James Trobaugh
   (...) I was just at the LIC in Orlando yesterday and I can say that the PaB was doing quite well with the general public, I had to keep pushing those pesky kids away so I could get to the bricks I wanted ;) jt (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)