 LEGO Company / 591
  Re: Update on color issue

(...) Yes yes yes... we know, we know. Colors won't entice kids where color doesn't matter into buying more LEGO than they already do, so this change seems aimless. But I have a suspicion that's not the point of this whole mess. Having thought about (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Update on color issue

(...) Thank you for providing an answer to this question! Believe it or not, I am not going to debate you on this point. I know this discussion became tiresome for all of us a long time ago. The main reason it keeps going in circles is that a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)