 LEGO Company / 52
  Race theme o official site

I can't find any pictures or descriptions of the new race sets on the official site, are they there? (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Race theme o official site

(...) Yes. See? (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Race theme o official site

Thanks. I like the Scorpion Buggy now, I didn't know that the ramp locked for jumps! (...) official (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego)