 LEGO Company / 509
  Re: Are you going to try out?

(...) was thinking of trying out anyway just for the experience. My concern is that it might take a spot from someone who actually COULD take the job and that might not be very fair. I dunno. Jake? I think it's a neat idea even if it's a publicity (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Are you going to try out?

(...) I think the crew at Carlsbad don't get this as much as the people in Enfield. I've spent a morning at the model shop in Enfield, at the time they were building several hundred (several thousand?) copies of 'toucan sam' for a breakfast cereal (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)