 LEGO Company / 507
  Re: Are you going to try out?

(...) Can you promise a living wage to the person that wins it? Not that I think I could ever win it - I build well, but I don't build *quickly*. Probably 99% of the people here on LUGNET think it would be a dream job, but unfortunately reality (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Are you going to try out?

(...) I like the idea. I like the idea for two reasons: 1) because I like the fact that LEGO is reaching out to the general public and that almost anyone(1) has a shot at this. It's more or less a level playing field. 2) because it opens up at least (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)