 LEGO Company / 498
    New Fall Catalog - Thank you!!! —Eric Sophie
   Wow Lego Company, I just got the new Fall 2003 Catalog. I just gotta say "Thank you!" from the bottom of my heart! There is alot to like within this Fall's Catalog. Way to go!!! Thank you, Eric Sophie GardenSLUG Lego Mecha Hall of Fame SciBrick (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego, FTX)