 LEGO Company / 469
    Re: Please tell me it's not this... —Jake McKee
   (...) Well, as somone who has played a bit with these sets, I enjoy it much more than basketball or soccer. These things are really cool! Jake (who is saying this as a fan...not because I have to!) --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Please tell me it's not this... —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) heh, sounds good :) I know the basketball sets are very fun and that I was not impressed with them *before* I got them - but an *very* impressed with them now. My oldest son already informed me we are going to get a few of these sets so we (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego)