 LEGO Company / 391
Re: Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:54:26 GMT

Richard,

I believe the varied printing may be another quality control issue. If you
look at this picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LeahCardaci/Misc/compare.jpg of two
pumpkin heads from the States, and in fact the same store, you'll see it
closely resembles your European/USA picture.

HTH,
-L