 LEGO Company / 388
    Happy 70th B-Day LEGO company!!!! —Aaron West
   I just wnated to wish the company that makes all that wonderful ABS LEGO brick a very happy birthday. 70 I believe. WOW!! Here's to another 70 glorious years. Now I'll go out and buy me some LEGO in honor of your company birthday!! Yippy!! HAPPY (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego)