 LEGO Company / 3861
  Will LEGO® launch a Battle Over name dispute (NXT) ?

The World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) (NYSE: WWE), a publicly-traded, privately-controlled professional wrestling company will soon launch a new Brand Extension, called... NXT: (URL) It is interesting to note that prior to 2000, the WWE was (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Will LEGO® launch a Battle Over name dispute (NXT) ?

(...) Given LEGO probably has competent lawyers it should be a pretty quick case: Judge: Please proceed. LEGO Lawyer: Thank you your honour. Here is our trademark registration and our documented use of the trademark. WWE Lawyer: Ummmmmmm, your (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Will LEGO® launch a Battle Over name dispute (NXT) ?

(...) Actually it depends on what classes of trademark LEGO registered NXT in (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.lego)