 LEGO Company / 3548
Re: NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:52:09 GMT

Totaly agree..

In the netherlands it's 299 euro.

1 euro = 1.219870 usd and 1 usd = 0.819875 euro

When i calculate 299 euro to dollar, the box cost 364 dollar.
and otherwise 249 dollar = 204.15 euro...............

that's a different of almost 95 dollar :-(

I call that a rip-off..............

So NO NTX for me either

Greetnings,

Woenderik Nagtegaal

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.robotics, David Hurley wrote:
Pre orders for LEGO® MINDSTORMST NXT begins April 1st
at the suggested retail
price of $249.99 (USD).

Yeah well I know this has been said many times before, but I'm gonna keep
saying
it, and maybe one day something will change.

I *WILL NOT* be rushing out to pay AU$430 for this set. And I think it
sucks
that there is still such a discrepancy in prices between US and other
countries.

There, I've said it. Please listen.

FUT: .lego

ROSCO