 LEGO Company / 3546
    Re: NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!! —Thomas Chesney
   (...) Agreed. I didn't realise this until today. The UK cost is almost £40 more than the US, but can't you just order from the states? Thomas (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) If I do it, I am going to find a third party to ship from the US to Canada because it is cheaper to do that and pay shipping, taxes and duty than it is for me to buy at the MSRP in my own country. Jude (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego)