 LEGO Company / 3541
    Re: On not hearing from LEGO (Was: So, who IS in the MDP?) —Alexander Sack
   (...) Same here. I'm totally peeved about it. I actually setup a FILTER to flag ANY EMAIL with the words LEGO in it so I know I didn't get it. So I will assume it would have been just a bummer email but still, it wouldn't have been nice. Oh well, it (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego)