 LEGO Company / 3425
    missing Brickmaster set —Jeff Szklennik
   I recently got my latest Brickmaster magazine & Bionicle comic, but havent gotten the accompanying set. I usually get the set before getting the mag, but it's been almost a week since I've gotten the mag & still no set. At first I thought it was (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)