 LEGO Company / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
White baseplate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 04:34:59 GMT

"Mike Poirier" <mike.poirier@attbi.com> wrote in message news:...
"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
I can't help but add my name to the list of petitioners for a light gray
sloped bricks pack.

How about slope bricks in white? I'm wondering if I can get a
snow-on-the-roof effect...

Actually to finish this thought on a "snow" idea... how about a white
baseplate for some winter scenes.

And I think this would come in particularly handy for a nice Battle of Hoth
scene.  You're just holding out on us before you finally offer one big set
complete with an AT-AT, right?