 LEGO Company / 331
  How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

I can't help but add my name to the list of petitioners for a light gray sloped bricks pack. I recently started to build a model based on a small shop in my township and noticed that I have only a handful of light gray, sloped bricks. But I cannot (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Gqt1x7.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) How about slope bricks in white? I'm wondering if I can get a snow-on-the-roof effect... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

(...) Don't stake your life on it! lol (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)