 LEGO Company / 3247
Re: LEGO Factory updates and insight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:35:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:

---SNIP---

so let me see if i get this straight...

1) the Lego cad-to-production system mentioned a few years back is here & better than expected

2) successful child & adult integration into Lego design & production

3) cheating punished, great design rewarded

4) MAC support-finally (& i don’t even use a MAC-i just thought it was a shame not to include more lego fans just cause they don’t use a certain computer)

5) design-production in ONLY 6-7 MONTHS?-new sets for the summer & this time Lego WANTS us to have a ‘sneak’ peek!-YAY-GREAT new lego sets SOON! Congradulations designers, you’re gettin’ my money (& you too, Lego Co.!)

well it seems to me, good news all around!-i guess i’ll just complain that there’s nothing to complain about ;)!-I mean, really, Jake, what were you thinking, posting here with no bad news...

Way to go Designers, Way to go Jake, Way to Go Lego Co.!!!!!!!

Jeff