 LEGO Company / 3245
Re: LEGO Factory updates and insight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:

The LEGO Factory competition is a first generation project and will be continuing to develop. In the next 24 months, you will see a continual expansion of the 3D technology (including a MacOS LDD for late summer! - check out LEGO Fan for a screenshot) to allow the LEGO Community to create, play and purchase in entirely new ways. This competition is just the start and we hope the fans continue to help in growing and furthering the concept.

Jake, is there any chance the system requirements for LDD may get reduced? I run some pretty graphics intensive programs on my pooter, but LDD still requires more than the 4M RAM I have on my video card.

ROSCO