 LEGO Company / 3196
    A letter from Akos. —Scott Lyttle
   Akos asked me to send along the following message...-Scott (...) Hi Scott, Thanks for the congratulations! Unfortunately, I don't have a LUGNET account, so I can not post there... (I live in Hungary where PayPal is not available.) You can see me (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: A letter from Akos. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Remember, you don't need to be a member to get set up to post. Just go here: (URL) fill it out Soon, if you used your real name and email, (and an easily human decodable spam defense if you choose) you'll be approved to post. You'll have to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)