 LEGO Company / 3190
  Re: Ambassadors Selected!

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:IB8KyJ.1pu8@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Heh, I have already had a few people email/messenger me asking if I have moved back to the UK, so I just wanted to clear this up. I'm still (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Ambassadors Selected!

In lugnet.lego, Richard Morton wrote: snip (...) Maybe, but then again I should be listed as representing the Netherlands :) (...) In addition, I have worked in the UK myself too, and spend a total of ~5 months there (Bradford, Liverpool). (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)