 LEGO Company / 313
    TLC declares Bankruptcy! (Kristiansen's unfurl golden parachute...) —Richard Marchetti
   Every time I take down my rabid Angriest Lego Collector in the World page I find new reasons to regret that decision. This time, rather than shock and stupefy you with pictures of my mug on an ugly webpage I have decided to take it upon myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego) !