 LEGO Company / 311
Re: Train series stopped?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Michael Lachmann writes:
I've just looked into shop at home and found that the "Train Connection
Wire" is no longer available!
Is there something new comming next, or ist the train series stopped without
replacement? Or why is this article "no longer available"?

Michael

Actually, and this depends on which country you are looking to use as
fulfilment, the item 5305 says "Not Available" which is different from "No
longer available". I have been waiting on a response from LD for a while now
as to exactly what "Not Available" means as I want to 5300 9V Train Motor
which is "Not Available".
Recent discussion with a real live LEGO rep stated that LEGO has no
intention of discontinuing the 9V train system and intends to possibly
expand on it in 2002.

Anyway, just my .49cents worth.

Ed.
:-)