 LEGO Company / 310
  Train series stopped?

I've just looked into shop at home and found that the "Train Connection Wire" is no longer available! Is there something new comming next, or ist the train series stopped without replacement? Or why is this article "no longer available"? Michael (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Train series stopped?

(...) Actually, and this depends on which country you are looking to use as fulfilment, the item 5305 says "Not Available" which is different from "No longer available". I have been waiting on a response from LD for a while now as to exactly what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Train series stopped?

In my case the message realy says 'No longer available'. So I expect they stop it?! Michael "Edward Cox" <ecox@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:GKvw3z.J2K@lugnet.com... (...) without (...) now (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Train series stopped?

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> wrote in message news:GKy4J8.9KH@lugnet.com... (...) My guess is that they are temporarily out of stock. -- Markham (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego)