 LEGO Company / 3034
Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Now I do wonder: WHAT EXACTELY has TLC to do to make these people criticize the
companies decisions?

Since LEGO is a private company, they can do anything they want.  If LEGO
decided to now make automotive parts or kitchen utensils or print newspapers
there is nothing we can say as fans of the brick to make them change their mind.
The LEGO company can do whatever they decide and I am okay with that.

This is a question I really have at the hard core fans of TLC: What could make
you unsure in your fanatic love to the company and their decisions?

I do not have love for the LEGO company.  I _DO_ Love LEGO Bricks.

The LEGO company is a business that needs to do what they decide is best to stay
in business.  As a consumer of LEGO products, I buy as much bricks as possible
to show my support for their product.  As long as LEGO keeps selling bricks to
me I will be happy.  Anything else they do is not my business.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

Agaist proper posting procedures, Follow-ups set to off-topic.debate (without
also posting THIS message there).

.