 LEGO Company / 2964
    Re: 10152 Update —Jacob Davies
   (...) Excellent, I look forward to getting a copy of this set (I hadn't heard about it until this posting). (Speaking, I guess, as a Lego collector: I don't collect based on whether something is rare or not, but on whether I like the model. My (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update —David Koudys
   In lugnet.lego, Jacob Davies wrote: <snip> (...) Second this sentiment Dave K (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)