 LEGO Company / 2895
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:48:59 GMT

<snip>

For all collectors who trusted your words of a "Limited Edition" of this set and
bought it by thinking having a real rare and collectible set with the ever last
bricks in maersk blue this announcement is a kick in their ass.
One more fact not to trust the words of TLC.

<more snippage>

I agree somewhat, yes another run does "flood" the market more with sets,
however, if you are truly diligent with your MISB sets, I'm sure in
25 to 30 years, a Maersk Sealand will reach a fine price in the after-market,
assuming Lego maintains its market appeal.

All is not lost.

Ben M.