 LEGO Company / 2854
    Mebbe this isn't the appropriate group for the letter? —David Simmons
   I'm guessing it would be better to post updates to the letter in lugnet.color? Admins or those in the know please let me know. Until then I will only post updates in lugnet.color as that seems the best place to me. Dave (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)