 LEGO Company / 2852
    Next draft of the letter. I think it's coming together well! —David Simmons
   Hey all, After reading the responses to my last draft and the other threads on this board, I've lengthened the letter quite a bit, taking into the excellent suggestions offered, especially Mark Jordan's excellent list, of which I've incorporated (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)