 LEGO Company / 2791
    Re: I love Lego —Greg Hyland
   (...) "Gee, dad, that new LEGO set looks like it would be a lot of fun to play with! Can I have it?" "It does look fun, but you may not have it because the grey bricks are slightly bluer than they used to be. Sorry." -Greg (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: I love Lego —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) "Excellent idea! I bet the kids come back years later to thank-you for it. Probably in your sleep, you won't feel a thing." ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)