 LEGO Company / 2779
  Re: I love Lego

(...) Matthew please cry me a river. I know Arizona needs more water. Give me a break. We are still talking about the changes that Lego has done. I thought we were all over this. However I guess the memo never got to you. If you don't want to build (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: I love Lego

(...) Actually, AZ doesn't need any more saline water. It's already having trouble desalinating the Colorado River so Mexican farmers can use it for irrigation. See the Nov. 2004 issue of Wired magazine for more info (www.wired.com). :-) So hold the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)