 LEGO Company / 2773
    Re: I love Lego —Teunis Davey
   (...) HELLO !! Don't You understand why the Lego colours changed ? Look at todays World and SEE ! The Value that Lego Stand for, have gotten Better,and more Universal for every person in this world. All Lego bricks join together regardless of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: I love Lego —Burkhard Schloemer
   (...) This rather sounds like a "someone hand me a brain please" plea. The level of ignorance is truly astonishing. I'm always wondering what's going on in the minds of I'm-not-at-all-bothe...nge-thingy people. They should make Teunis their (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: I love Lego —Teunis Davey
     (...) Sorry All, This is not about Lego in General. I feel like I'm a Old Blue Lego Steamtrain,and I'm pulling so many different types of carriages.Some New and some Old.Their are so many different colours. In the past, this train has allways (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: I love Lego —Ross Crawford
   (...) That's ok, they probably wonder the same thing about you too. (...) That's just it - they don't need a chief. They just wanna build stuff with LEGO. ROSCO (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)