 LEGO Company / 2768
  Re: I love Lego

!Wow, God, all the people who replied to this post are so defensive and protective of TLG. This is simply a personally statement of an individual who's valid concerns has caused him to express his feelings to TLG. This is directed to them...not you, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.people, lugnet.general) !

  Re: I love Lego

(...) I concur. I offered this as a discussion point before, with little to no takers. Overseas production by Oxford / Brick makes "spot on" classic grays. You want classic colors, approach them for a bulk order. I don't see copyright infringement (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)