 LEGO Company / 2754
    Re: I love Lego —Jon Palmer
   (...) When I read this the first thing I did was do a google search for some sort of "standard internet farewell" form for you to fill in. Yes, I'm going to hell. [ j o n ] (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego) !

        Re: I love Lego —Kyle Beatty
   (...) When you find such a form please forward it to me as it would be a real time-saver. ;) My warmest regards and see you in Hell! (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)