 LEGO Company / 2616
  Re: One last Spring Cleaning set

(...) Hmm, I wonder if the newly purchased stores by Sears will have these as well. It was also anounced today the Kmart is buying out Sears, but plans to rename all the existing stores under the Sears brand name. Mat (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: One last Spring Cleaning set

(...) Actually, some stores may retain the KMart name. Most will likely become Sears stores, but I've seen no time frame for that to happen. It certainly will not happen before these boxes hit the shelves. The merged company will bear the name of (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)