 LEGO Company / 2573
    Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big! —Thomas Rafert
   (...) I don't know who else has had success with a 16 MB graphics card, there is probably some. One of my systems had a 16 MB card and I had the same results you had. What's kind of odd is it works on my oldest system that I've got online. Windows (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big! —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks for the Info Thomas, it would be nice if others with 16MB Graphic Cards could post their results. Maybe it is possible that the minimum specs need to be changed a bit. Eric Kingsley (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)