 LEGO Company / 2532
    Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big! —Tim David
   This looks cool and I hope it gets a lot of interest I was interested to see : "The ten Grand Prize Winners will each receive a 5 % royalty of the actual Net Sales of their sets (or if a winner’s set is bundled with other sets, then a 5% royalty of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)