 LEGO Company / 2469
    Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...) —Aaron Knox
   Tom, here are pics for the two that I got dissimilar from yours: An overview: (URL) The folder when public: (URL) I'll likely sort out the third one tomorrow, and post pictures if its differences are significant (I know there are at least a couple). (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...) —Charlie Petersen
   (...) The one I just opened was similar to all of the pictures in this thread, but still at least 25% different than any of them. I didn't find anything unusual that hasn't been seen in other pictures from this thread though. I bought three tonight, (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)