 LEGO Company / 2331
    Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches! —Alfred Speredelozzi
   One question, Jake. Is there an expiration date on the Legoland ticket? I know I am going to go to Legoland someday (within the next year and a half, I would guess), but it won't be soon. I know I can convince my wife to do this one for the free (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches! Jake McKee
   (...) It's good for a year (basically) from the time you sign up. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)