 LEGO Company / 2302
  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) I have no problems or confusions, just a question: Will this also be available in the rest of the world? It looks like a great and exciting idea, but I was a little disappointed when I noticed that is was only available in the USoA. /\/\ark (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) Same here. Especially in Canada and Québec, it's right next door... (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) Although I hate "Me-Too-Postings"... in this case: M E T O O ! ! ! I'd understand it if you would just ship the K10167 to Europe, without changing the language - but not giving us the special sets at all? I hope we'll get something similar (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) Wouldn't dare speak for Jake, but my personal hypothesis is that this project, being what I believe a 'test' project, probably had to get under a certain price point. To facilitate a 'low' price point, working out shipping costs and exchange (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) I recall Jake answering this at BrickFest (Washington) It sounds just like S@H: it needs to start somewhere and grow. He left it on an optimistic note. I bet Germany gets it next. -Erik (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) As mentioned previously, this program is currently USA only. The key word there is "currently". This is the first time we're trying a program of this nature and on this scale, so rather than "test" the program over the entire world all at once (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) Jake, thank you for your answer. I understand that you have to start somewhere and the USoA is a good place to start. I hope that this will become a succes. If we Europeans look at this with positive glasses, we are getting the better end of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

What? I was close? This reminds me of that Simpsons ep. with the comet and Homer stated that it'd mostly burn up in the atmoshpere and resemble a chihuahua's head when it hit the ground... "What, dad was right?" "Dad, I'm scared!" "Me too, Lisa! Me (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)