 LEGO Company / 2238
2237  |  2239
Subject:
Quality Forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:40:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

After some conversation with Jake and Jan about quality issues, Jake suggested a
"Quality Forum". The place is online now, please feel free to use this
opportunity to let LEGO know what happens with their products and work.

Please write messages to the LEGO Company in an objective manner. Write about
quality issues of LEGO products and praise & criticism to TLC.

The forum is moderated.

Jan & Jake will read all messages, pass them on and give you updates about them.

<http://f27.parsimony.net/forum67755/index.htm>

Leg Godt!

René
www.1000steine.de