 LEGO Company / 1970
  Re: Update - New container ship colors

(...) Or produce the one set but with the necessary pieces included in both colors. Maybe charge $10-15 more. Or 'container ship color change packs' for a a similar amount. That would be uber cool and satisfy everybody.... John #388 (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Update - New container ship colors

(...) That's not going to happen this time around. We're on a short timeline to get this new colored set out in time for the holidays - the crucial buying season. Replanning the bag packing would require that much more time. (...) I somehow doubt (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Update - New container ship colors

(...) LOL! You'll be fine as long as you get written permission from every AFOL first. Dave! (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)