 LEGO Company / 194
  -Head Stepping-

Well, my work here is done, worry not my little friends, for I will return...one day. And when I do, you can be certain that the craniums of the small minded shall be steped upon. Sincerely, Richard Noeckel You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: -Head Stepping-

(...) Wow, I haven't seen this blatant a troll pass since my days on alt.tv.swedishchef.b...bork.bork. Oh, and alt.kibology. Gotta have a hobby, said I, back in the Dark Ages. ;) best LFB (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)