 LEGO Company / 1791
    Color Change background Jake McKee
   First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!