 LEGO Company / 1689
  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on ebay or off ebay?

(...) XFUT to market.auction since this doesn't really belong in .lego (which is a hierarchy for talking about things directly related to the LEGO company... this clearly isn't) but I think Corey is right. Just because that eBay propaganda is (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on ebay or off ebay?

Sorry about that.. I didn't mean to post in here.. I didn't know where, all I saw was feedback and clicked on it and just posted. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)