 LEGO Company / 1561
Re: Announcing new Blegend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:58:09 GMT

There is no such thing as a Legend, can't be a Legend if the colors are not
the same as the original.

Your comment strongly disagrees with LEGO's marketing department.

Making minor changes, due to part availability,
is one thing but changing the color of the parts is something completely
different.

The grey issue is a minor change due to part availability.

I shudder to think how bad a classic space Blegend will look
with all those bley parts.

It would look fine. Of the changed colors, classic space only uses light grey
and light grey was barely changed.

By the way, you might want to get your keyboard checked out.

This stinks, finally Model Team makes a return and these amazing sets will
be destroyed by bad colors.

Colors? Is there more than one being changed on this set?

And it was destroyed? You know this because you have seen a new picture of it
and you were actually able to notice a difference that was so great it destroyed
the car? I'm amazed!

Anyway, thanks Jake! I'll probably pick one up. You should shorten the
production run by one, because this guy doesn't want any.