 LEGO Company / 1560
    Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Yaron Dori
   (...) Hi Jake, First I'd like to say thanks for giving us this opportunity I'll start with 2 general points: 1. Yellow faces. If TLC want to make pinky seasick minifig faces thats fine with us as long as they won't kill the old "normal" Yellow (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Tim David
   (...) I don't really understand your thinking here. As far as I can see all the parts you list are standalone parts so you don't really get the problem of (for example) something that is supposed to be painted all one colour being mottled (doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Wesley Davis
   (...) Tim, that larger item is his army. It looks bad when your troops are supposed to look the same but a percentage of them are stuck with different-looking equipment. Imagine a formation of 50 Marines with 5 of them wearing the new pixelated (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)